Developed by Traders for Traders, QoinIQ Platform Opens IEO on ProBit Exchange




QIQ, the utility token for the QoinSuit ecosystem, formally launched IEO Could 17, 2021, on ProBit change. QoinIQ provides an unmatched buying and selling expertise with their QoinSuit utility, augmenting buying and selling processes and assuaging consumer danger.

QoinSuit elevates the standard buying and selling expertise with a broad overview of markets, prolonged conditional order performance, and decentralized order administration.

QoinIQ’s distinctive worth proposition lies with its functionalities that tackle key market calls for beginning with a pretty, totally customizable buying and selling structure optimized for multi-screen shows. Merchants leveraging the newly developed buying and selling show can function in quite a few cryptocurrencies concurrently, bolstering knowledge visibility in a subject the place seconds are cash. QoinIQ’s “playground” provides an avenue for brand spanking new customers to acclimate to each QoinSuit’s buying and selling interface and cryptocurrency buying and selling as an entire, at no danger to the consumer.

QoinIQ will roll out new options on an ongoing foundation to satisfy consumer needs and business developments. First within the pipe throughout the 2nd cycle are “function-specific technical help” additions and “opinion crowdsourcing” capabilities. Along with these upgrades, QoinIQ will launch quite a few chart and show evolutions, enhanced chart buying and selling performance for technical evaluation patterns, and a group discussion board and “comply with prime merchants” checklist to construct a stronger group.

QoinIQ utility tokens (QIQ) allow customers to entry QoinSuit and its providers primarily based on membership ranges decided by whole token dedication and lockup interval size. Customers can obtain larger payment reductions in the event that they subscribe to prolonged subscription durations. QoinIQ employs a conservative asset allocation, with lower than 3% of whole QIQ given to directors and 39% invested into improvement and overhead prices.




Based by a group with a long time of expertise within the monetary markets, together with cryptocurrency buying and selling and arbitrage, QoinIQ is striving to set a precedent. Their frictionless buying and selling expertise and their dedication to adapt their platform and providers to altering market circumstances paint them in a beneficial gentle for future proliferation.


ProBit Change is a Prime 20 crypto change globally. We’ve got accomplished over 200 rounds of IEO and have been persistently ranked Prime 4 in Korea. ProBit Change gives limitless buying and selling entry highlighted by over 1,000 buying and selling pairs.


QIQ is the utility token for the QoinIQ ecosystem and at the moment serves quite a few makes use of of their QoinSuit buying and selling utility. 60% of the overall token pool can be offered throughout the token producing occasion, whereas QoinIQ will make investments the remaining 40% in future developments. CoinIQ could burn 5% of the free float of tokens relying upon the event observe of QoinSuit.


100,000+ group members

1,000,000+ month-to-month energetic customers

3,000,000 month-to-month net guests

50,000,000 customers on partnering aggregators and wallets similar to CoinMarketCap

Person interface of Multilingual web site supporting 41 totally different languages

Advertising and marketing and group help in 8 key languages

Why Get PROB this Could?

  1. Immediate occasion entry to ProBit Unique Manic NFT MAYhem!
  2. Be a part of ProBit Cup with 20,000 USDT in prizes!
  3. Transfer as much as a minimum of VIP 2 and get bonus PROB tokens.
  4. Obtain free Netflix subscription in USDT simply by shifting to VIP 3 or above.
  5. Be eligible for Buying and selling Competitions simply by staking PROB.
  6. Get larger IEO bonuses with PROB purchases.
  7. Decrease buying and selling charges to 0.03% by paying with PROB.
  8. Stake PROB and earn PROB at a fee of 4% every year.
  9. Earn 10-30% of buying and selling charges by referring associates to ProBit.
  10. PROB Reserves enhance the ProBit Change ecosystem and supply most worth for PROB holders.

ProBit International:

ProBit Korea:

ProBit Telegram:

Supply hyperlink


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here