Blockzero Labs, the corporate behind AquaFi, a protocol for incomes a premium on liquidity tokens over numerous decentralized exchanges, has introduced a $10,000 bug bounty to be completed by the top of July.
Any liquidity supplier utilizing AquaFi can stake their liquidity tokens from a variety of decentralized exchanges; plus be paid as much as a 100% premium on charges generated.
The sensible contract code eligible for this bounty may be discovered on GitHub.
Find out how to Submit Bug
- Contributors can have till Friday, July thirtieth at 23:59 UTC to submit bugs.
(the deadline is topic to being prolonged if additional evaluation is required)
- Potential bug findings may be submitted right here.
All bugs submitted will obtain a evaluation from the Blockzero Labs Council and be given a ‘Severity Rating’.
Based mostly on the Severity Rating given to the bug; the consumer who submitted the bug can earn as much as $10,000 value of XIO in compensation. XIO is the first governance token of Blockzero.
“We have now planted a bug within the sensible contract; the primary individual to report it’s going to obtain $1,000 value of XIO from the general $10K allotted to this bug bounty.”
– The Blockzero Labs Staff
- Bugs will probably be rewarded on a first-come-first-serve foundation. If two individuals submit the identical bug; the one that submitted the bug first would be the solely individual eligible for compensation.
- Not all bugs are handled the identical or given the identical compensation.
- Bugs that might lead to a lack of funds on the protocol will probably be judged with increased Severity Scores.
- Dependencies, feedback, and README information aren’t a part of the bounty; solely the sensible contract code.